The Round Rock Classic 2021 is coming to Round Rock!
The Round Rock Classic strives to bring four of the nation’s top NCAA Division I teams to compete over three days at Dell Diamond, one of Round Rock’s premier sports facilities. Whether you’re on the team or here to support your players, the Sports Capital of Texas is glad to have you.
This year’s event is set to feature Auburn, Baylor, Oklahoma and Texas A&M. The 2021 Round Rock Classic begins on Friday, February 26 at 12:00 p.m. with Auburn against Oklahoma, followed by a 6:00 p.m. matchup between Texas A&M and Baylor. Day two also begins at 12:00 p.m. with Baylor taking on Auburn prior to a 6:00 p.m. start for Oklahoma and Texas A&M. The final day of the Classic starts with an 11:00 a.m. game between Auburn and Texas A&M before the Classic finale featuring Oklahoma and Baylor at 5:00 p.m.
A full schedule for the Round Rock Classic is as follows (designated home team is listed second):
Friday, February 26
12:00 p.m. – Game 1: Auburn vs Oklahoma
6:00 p.m. – Game 2: Texas A&M vs Baylor
Saturday, February 27
12:00 p.m. – Game 3: Baylor vs Auburn
6:00 p.m. – Game 4: Oklahoma vs Texas A&M
Sunday, February 28
11:00 a.m. – Game 5: Auburn vs Texas A&M
5:00 p.m. – Game 6: Oklahoma vs Baylor
All games are set to be broadcast live on FloSports, available by clicking here
Ballpark safety information and mask protocols can be found at roundrockclassic.net.
The Sports Capital of Texas
Round Rock is officially the Sports Capital of Texas, and for good reason! From soccer tournaments to cycling events, Round Rock is the premier destination for amateur, youth, and recreational sports in the state. Great facilities like Dell Diamond, Round Rock Sports Center and Old Settlers Park; fun activities; plenty of dining and lodging options; and a central location within three hours from 90 percent of the state’s population all make Round Rock the prime destination for sports events in Texas and beyond! Any questions? Check out our FAQ page and see if we can get those answered.
“So I’m in Round Rock for the Round Rock Classic, What should I do now?”
SHOP TIL YOU DROP
Did you know Round Rock is also a premier destination for shopping? Visit the world-class living rooms at IKEA, and then shop ‘til you drop through 120 designer and brand name stores at the Round Rock Premium Outlets, or discover the reel deals at Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World.
EAT LIKE A CHAMPION
You brought your families. You brought your game faces. But did you bring your appetite? When the game is over and you’re ready to dine like champions, hang your hat (or baseball mitt) at one of the 300 delicious restaurants in Round Rock, ready to satisfy any size team.
Don’t forget about breakfast either: in Round Rock, breakfast starts early and goes big. Make sure you swing into Round Rock Donuts for some of the award-winning, Texas-sized donuts. Their orange (or is it yellow?) glaze scores big with visitors and teams of all ages.
We are the Sports Capital of Texas, after all! Visit one of our other great facilities on your downtime. Check out Old Settlers Park for a round of frisbee or just to kick a soccer ball around, or visit one of our golf courses to tee up for a challenging drive.
MAKE A SPLASH
The newly opened Kalahari Resorts and Conventions is the ultimate destination for family fun! The massive resort and convention center boasts 1.5 million square feet and has a thrilling indoor theme park, a luxurious spa, 20 on-site dining options, a state-of-the-art convention center, diverse shopping, and more!
ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS
We have a slew of great outdoor activity options for when the game is over! Discover the famous stone landmark in the middle of brushy creek that gave Round Rock its name; fish, hike, geocache or swim in Brushy Creek; or cool off during the hot summer with a trip to our 150,000-square-foot water park, Rock’N River.
VISIT THE COMMUNITY
There are always great community events happening in Round Rock! Check out the schedule of events or visit downtown Round Rock’s nightlife scene and celebrate the good times with your team and Round Rock neighbors.
About Dell Diamond
Dell Diamond is home to triple-A affiliate of the Houston Astros, the Round Rock Express.
A state-of-the-art facility, Dell Diamond has been the home of the Round Rock Express since its inception in 2000. The stadium serves as a premier Central Texas destination and is constantly ranked among the top in Minor League Baseball. The ballpark measures at 455,468 square feet with a 121,200 square foot playing surface. Dell Diamond is a true multi-purpose sports and entertainment complex, hosting Express games, concerts, expos and festivals, among other events.
Travel to Dell Diamond
From Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Take TX-71 W from Presidential Blvd for 2 miles
- Take US-183 N to E Anderson Ln. Take the exit toward Interstate 35/Texas 275 Loop/Lamar Blvd from US-183 N
Get on 1-35 N
- Continue for 15 miles
- Take exit 253 toward Sam Bass Rd
- Merge onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd
- Turn right onto W Palm Valley Blvd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left towards Dell Diamond
- Follow I-35E, I-35S and TX-130 S to Williamson County
- Take exit 423 toward US-79.Taylor/Round Rock from TX-130 S.
- Turn right to merge onto US-79 S/E Palm Valley Blvd
- Continue for 3 miles and turn right into Dell Diamond
- This route has tolls
- Take I-45 N
- Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 48B for Interstate 10 W toward San Antonio
- Merge onto I-10 W
- Take exit 695 for TX-71 W toward La Grange/Austin. Continue for 56 miles
- Merge onto TX-21 W/TX-71 W. Use the right lane to take the ramp to Texas 130 Service Road
- Use the left lane to merge onto TX-130 N/TX-45 via the ramp to TX-45 N
- Follow TX-130N for 25 miles. Take exit 423 from TX-130 N
- Merge onto US-79 S/E Palm Valley Blvd. Continue for 30 feet and turn right into Dell Diamond
- This route has tolls
From San Antonio
- Follow I-35N and TX-45 E to Williamson County for 64 miles
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 223A for TX-45 E
- Continue on TX-45 E for 37 miles. Merge onto TX-130 N on the left
- Take exit 423 toward US 79/Taylor/Round Rock
- Take the SH 130 ramp. Merge onto US-79 S/E Palm Valley Blvd.
- Continue for 30 feet and turn right into Dell Diamond
- This route has tolls