- This event has passed.
Music on Main
May 5, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Round Rock will be officially certified as a Texas Music Friendly Community by the Texas Music Office, Office of the Governor, at 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 5, at Prete Plaza, 221 E. Main St.
The City’s Music on Main concert series featuring Dale Watson will kick off immediately following the ceremony.
Chip Adams, Community Relations & Outreach Specialist with the Texas Music Office, will present Round Rock Mayor Craig Morgan with the certification. The event is free and open to the public.
Lineup for the evening includes:
- 5:45 p.m. Round Rock Ballet Folklorico
- 6 p.m. Presentation for Texas Music Friendly Community
- 6:05 p.m. Mayor Morgan opening remarks for Music on Main in Downtown Round Rock
- 6:10 p.m. Dale Watson concert
- 8:10 p.m. Music on Main concert ends
Upcoming Music on Main events include The Derailers on Wednesday, May 12; Beat Root Revival on Wednesday, May 19, and Del Castillo on Wednesday, May 26, all at Prete Plaza from 6 to 8 p.m. Music on Main events are free and open to the public.
For more information, go to roundrocktexas.gov/musicfriendly.