Dell Diamond is the home stadium of the Round Rock Express, the Triple-A Minor League Baseball affiliate of the Texas Rangers. Dell Diamond is a facility that features numerous amenities for fan comfort and enjoyment. The Express and Dell Computer Corporation agreed on a partnership that included naming rights to the stadium in January of 2000. The Round Rock Express is a Triple-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers. The stadium is designed to allow amazing close-up views of the action. Fans seated on the first row behind home plate are actually closer to home plate than the pitcher’s mound. The mound to home plate measurement is 60-feet, 6-inches with the backstop just 55 feet behind home plate. Some fans seated down either the first or third base line are less than 50 feet from the first and third-base line. In addition to being the home for Round Rock Express games, Dell Diamond is also the site for amateur sporting events, as well as musical concerts, craft shows, and other events held year-round.
Dell Diamond features include:
- The United Heritage Center, located down the first baseline, offers 10,000 square feet of event space, including 5,400 square feet of meeting room space. That space can be converted into three equal size suites and has the use of a full-service kitchen
- The Intel Club, located on the suite level of Dell Diamond, features expansive views of the stadium in a restaurant-style setting
- The pool and spa party area is located beyond the right-field with a 20′ x 50′ pool and a 10′ x 10′ hot tub. Next to the pool and spa party area is a covered picnic area with a playscape, and both areas are available for rental by groups. Pool rentals are available for groups up to 25 in two-hour blocks every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m until June 30th, 2020. Reservations are required and available now online.
- The Fun Zone, located in center field, has a handful of activities to keep kids entertained for hours, including a “Sport Court” basketball court, a 26-foot high simulated rock wall, a simulated pitching area, and a bungee trampoline
- Daktronics HD LED video board in left-center field that measures 36′ x 55′ along with two 6′ x 99′ ribbon boards along the outfield fence
- Dell Diamond Premium Seats behind home plate feature wide cushioned seats with tray tables and wait staff
- 4 Topps tables at the top of select seating sections offer a social way to take in the game
- Hand railings in between the sections in the seating bowl to optimize fan safety
- Restrooms are easily accessible at Dell Diamond, with four men’s and women’s rooms located along the first and third baseline; all restrooms are handicapped accessible and have changing tables
- Five public stairways and three elevators located throughout the stadium, providing access to the suite level and Intel Club.