Kalahari Resorts & Conventions. With a 200,000 square feet Convention Center inside a 1.5M square foot resort – an Unconventional Convention Center doesn’t begin to describe it.
Plus, Kalahari gets it: with all the moving parts, organizing an event can get overwhelming, which is why Kalahari Resorts & Conventions does everything it can to make the process a breeze.
Thanks to a sales and catering team that holds more than 400 years of combined experience, your event will be sure to go on without a hitch. Kalahari’s expertise, in-depth knowledge, and willingness to adjust to personal needs has resulted in noteworthy events for the best event planners in America. And just to make things even easier, they’re putting everything under one roof.
Event attendees will stay in beautiful suites just a short walk away from the customizable meeting rooms, only steps from premium dining options, and spa treatments. Plus, Kalahari Resorts & Conventions is conveniently located in Round Rock.
From trade shows, exhibitions, conventions, conferences, to faith-based retreats and other gatherings, Kalahari venues are the ideal location. Not to mention, with dedicated teams, enviable amenities and conveniently located properties, your meeting or event is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Why choose Kalahari? From versatile meeting space to stunning accommodations, it’s all here under one roof. They ensure picture-perfect stays, meetings and experiences.
Once your guests enter paradise—complete with free Wi-Fi and everything they need, they will be fully captivated until the convention has come to a beyond-expectations conclusion.
The resort will include:
Meetings and Conventions Amenities
- 975 Guest Rooms featuring 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites
- 200,000 square foot Convention Center, including:
- 2 Ballrooms at 40,040 and 21,896 square feet
- 16 dedicated breakout meeting rooms and hospitality suites
- Full-service Business Center
- 50,000 square foot outdoor event spaces to include Event Barn, covered terraces and lawn
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Parking
- State-of-the-art Lighting and A/V Controls
- Double Cut Charcoal Grill, a signature steakhouse experience
- B-Lux Grill & Bar, handcrafted from scratch burgers and shakes
- 5 Niños, home-style Tex-Mex cuisine
- Mondo Sortinos, an Italian Kitchen, Pizzeria, Gelato Cage and Wine Lounge
- Great Karoo Marketplace Buffet, themed gourmet buffet featuring a robust selection of freshly
- Marrakesh Market Eatery, quick eats with traditional tea and to-go fare
- Redd’s Piano Bar and Lounge, revel in the diverse wine selection and handcrafted cocktails
- Rwanda Roasting Company, personally, handpicked Rwandan Coffee roasted on sight
- The Last Bite, specializing in a sweet indulgence
- Waterpark Dining, never leave the waterpark and still feast all day long
- Luxurious Spa Kalahari & Salon
- Kalahari Fitness & Training featuring on-site personal training
- Onsite Shopping Excursions
- America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark at 223,000 square feet and expansive outdoor pool desk, included
with your stay
- 80,000 square foot Tom Foolerys Adventure Park
- Cutting-Edge Arcades & Virtual Realty Experiences
- Adventurers Kids Club with daily Fun
About Kalahari Resorts and Conventions
Kalahari Resorts and Conventions in Round Rock, Texas, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, Sandusky, Ohio, and the Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania, delivers a “world-away” waterpark resort and conference experience beyond expectations. The authentically African-themed Kalahari Resorts, privately owned by the Nelson family, is home to America’s largest indoor waterparks. All Kalahari Resorts feature well-appointed guest rooms, full-service Spa Kalahari, a fully equipped fitness center, on-site restaurants, unique retail shops and a state-of-the-art conference center. Kalahari Resorts and Conventions frequently receives awards and accolades for its guest and convention services.
Group sales professionals are happy to take your call or respond to your email. Please call 855.411.4605, email TXGroups@KalahariResorts.com